As of 12/16/2009, Metro Provider has joined forces with USFamily.Net to provide you with more reliable, higher quality service and new features. This e-mail should give you more information about your account during any transition that may occur.
Who is USFamily.Net?
- Local, privately owned Minnesota Company since 1997.
- Providing Internet Services as USFamily.Net.
- Providing Voice and Data Services as Velocity Telephone since 2000.
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality services at the best possible price and performance.
What may change?
- Your services will become more reliable, as we will now have redundant Internet backbones using multiple upstream providers.
- We will be providing your service using multiple facilities and a larger support and customer service staff.
- Your customer service and support team will be 100% local, headquartered in our offices in Golden Valley, MN.
- You will have the opportunity to upgrade to the best service offerings around, like our phone and High Speed Internet bundles.
- You will join the tens of thousands of other USFamily.Net and Velocity Telephone customers who have been enjoying our services, prices and support over the past 12 years.
- Your billing statement will look different, as it will be generated through our unified system. The pricing, statement method, payment method and subscription type for your account will NOT change.
- We will provide you with detailed instructions if anything has to change on your end.
What won't change?
- Your pricing. We will incorporate your existing Metro Provider pricing into our systems.
- Your e-mail address, usernames, passwords will stay the same, but a more advanced SPAM filtering system will help screen your email and give you access to a bulk mail folder for review.
What services are available?
- Internet services (dial-up, accelerated dial-up, DSL)
- Telephone services (residential and business, including VoIP and Hosted PBX solutions)
- Bundled Phone and Internet Services
- Web Hosting
- E-mail Hosting
- Business class services (T-1, VoIP, Ethernet, Wireless, Colocation)